UV light polymerization device for dental composites, resins and 3D prints
A very versatile multifunctional device for the light curing of any type of composite, resins and 3D printed models.
It covers a broad spectrum of wavelengths of light thanks to its different light sources: 4 LEDs and an additional halogen lamp. Lights operating intermittently, the thermostat block and the fan for constant air ventilation help to maintain a safe temperature of 45-50°C to avoid overheating and, consequently, unwanted deformation of the models. A rotating plate allows optimal polymerization of the whole model for a perfect result.
- Versatile, high performance curing light
- Stainless steel chamber (15 × 16 × 10 cm)
- Inspector window
- Wide spectrum of wavelengths of light suitable for different types of materials
- Efficient cooling system (fan + thermostat)
- Temperature control for no deformation of the models
- Plexiglass turntable for homogeneous light penetration
- Depending on the material to be light-cured, you can choose to use LEDs + halogen lamps or just LEDs
360 W + 100 W
4 LEDs (40W each) covering a wavelength of 385-425nm
15 × 16 × 10 cm
22 × 30 × 30 cm
Category: UV Polymerizators